All fee could be deposited at designated bank branches as per information given in school fee book, or can be deposited at cash counters.
|Name of the Class at Entry Level:||Pre – Nursery|
|Age Criteria:||Born between 30-03-2015 & 31-03-2016|
|Total No. of Seats:||40|
|Admission Criteria:||First come first served basis|
|Documents required for admission:||
|Registration Fee:||Rs. 100-00
(To be paid at the time of submitting the Application Form)
|Fee Structure:||Admission Fee: Rs. 25000-00
Annual Fee: Rs. 11,000-00
Medical (Annual) General Health & Dental Care: Rs. 760-00 (To be paid in two installments; April & September)
Development Fee: Rs. 8000-00
Gait Programme etc. Rs. 2500-00 [To be paid in two Installments]
Student’s Almanac, Magazine,
Identity Card & Class Photograph.: Rs. 650-00
Tuition Fee ( Per month): Rs. 3300-00
Smart Class Charges ( Per month) Rs. 150-00
Caution Money (Rs. 3000-00) (Refundable at the end of the session only, on withdrawal)
[ A new Section will be added to Class I. ]
- Limited seats in other classes.
- Admission on first come first served basis
MODE OF PAYMENT OF SCHOOL FEE
- The schedule for submission of various installments of payments can be found out by contacting the School. Generally the entire fees are covered in 4-Quarterly instalments.
- To make payment of fees convenient for the parents the School has introduced the following methods: Draft, RTGS and online payment through credit card.
- In rare cases of inexplicable delay or non-payment of fees the School may levy a penalty at the rate of 2% per month. Further the ward of any defaulter may not be allowed to participate in certain school activities or to return to the School till all the fee demands are met.
- Caution money equal to one term fee is refundable without interest at the time of leaving the School and on a production of no dues certificate, with the original receipt of the caution money.
- The Board of Governors has the right to change the tariff of the fees at any time, even after the registration of the student. The fee notice issued by the School is to be treated as the official reminder.
- The institution gives the fee receipt to the parents or guardian. Part payment of installment will not be accepted in any case.
- The School does not send separate bills /reminders for the fees and the advance for personal expenses. The parents are expected to automatically pay the installments before the due dates.