- Admissions to all the classes are ordinarily made in December and January for the academic year starting in April.
- Admissions are made on the basis of merit.
- Students coming from other schools should produce: –
- The leaving/transfer certificate from the school last attended / bonafide certificate.
- The progress report of his/her academic performance and co-scholastics in that school.
- The original birth certificate & a copy of the same.
- A calendar month’s notice in writing should be given by the parents before withdrawing a student from the school. Failure to do so will entail paying fees for the entire term.
- Students leaving school after December will pay fees for January, February and March also.
All dues to the school should be paid before applying for transfer certificate.
The transfer and other school certificates will be applied for in writing, one week in advance.
The refund of caution money will be made only at the end of the session, on due notice.
The Principal can at any time in the interest of the school have a student removed, if in the Pricipal’s sole discretion, the student or his/her parents/guardian fail to abide by the rules and regulations and in case there is lack of co-operation on the part of the parent in maintaining discipline of the school and his/her continued presence is deterimental to the interest of the other students.
Examinations & Promotion
- Continuous & Comprehensive Evaluation (C.C.E) introduced by the CBSE, Delhi, which is a system of School Based Assessment that covers all aspects of the student’s development, is followed in the school. C.C.E covers both the scholastic and co-scholastic aspects of school education.
- The School academic year has two terms, April to Sep. and Oct. to March. There will be a Summative Assessment for classes VI to X at the end of each term. Besides these there will be two Unit tests in each subject as part of the two Formative assessments, in each term. However there will be no such Summative Assessments for classes Pre-Nursery to V and only two Evaluations (details would be given along with the syllabus) will be conducted for the students of classes I to V. Progress cards will be issued to the students only at the end of the session.
Assessments (classes VI to X)
Unit tests : 20 marks
Other Assessments, Project work etc. :30 marks
Summative Assessments(classes VI to X) :100 marks
- Assessments/Unit Tests will neither be anticipated nor postponed. Any tampering with marks will be seriously dealt with. Students who are ill should not be sent to appear for Assessments/Unit Tests. Their results can be decided on the basis of their performance in class. However a medical certificate will have to be produced in such cases.
- Students found using any unfair means during Assessments/Unit Tests will be marked zero in that subject. No re-test will be held for such students and they will not be eligible for any academic award or school appointment.
- Criteria for the award of a Scholar Badge.
IX: Grade A1 (Marks range 91-100) Eng., 2nd Lang., Maths, S. Science, Gen. Science
- The final result will be decided on the average grades obtained in the two terms.
- Results declared at the close of the year are final and will not be reconsidered.